PLEASE NOTE: This is an invitation-only event. You must RSVP (email address above, and also a link at the very bottom) to be put on the guest list for this show. When you RSVP, please give the number of tickets you would like (max 4), along with the full names for each guest. There are 30 tickets available, and there will be a 15 person waiting list.
Here's what you can expect:
• Bring a *cash* donation (of $15 or more!) per guest... all of which goes to pay our artists for their time and talent.
• Bring a tasty snack or simple dish to pass. The Carriage House will supply beverages (beer, wine, juices, etc) and fresh made popcorn.
• Doors open at 7:45 pm. // Potluck begins at 8:00 pm. Please arrive promptly.
• After eating, drinking, and a little social time, we will settle into our seats for the show. (We have actual seating for about 15-20, the rest will be on the floor. We have carpeted floors and some floor pillows, but feel free to bring a pillow, cushion, or blanket!)
• Performance starts at 9 pm. Their two sets will be about 40 minutes each, with a 20 minute intermission.
• Go home happy; tell your friends!
Please keep in mind that parking in the Haight Ashbury can be a challenge! Give your self extra time if you plan to drive.
House concerts are an amazing way to enjoy live music with friends and connect with the artist in a more personal way. If you are not sure what a house concert is like, please watch the short Invitation Video below!
Video: You're invited to (What is) a House Concert!