PLEASE NOTE: You must RSVP to reserve a seat for this show! There are only 30 tickets available. Most of our shows sell out early.
Here's what to expect:
• Bring a *cash* donation (of $15 or more!) per guest... which will go to pay our artist(s) for their time and talent.
• Bring a snack or simple dish to pass. The Carriage House will supply beverages (beer, soda, wine, juices, etc).
• Doors open at 6:45 pm. // Potluck begins at 7:00 pm. Please arrive promptly.
• After eating, drinking, and a little social time, we will settle into our seats for the show. (We have actual seating for about 15-20, the rest will be on the carpeted floors.
• Concert starts at 8 pm. There will be two sets, about 40 minutes each, with a 20 minute intermission.
• Meet the artist(s); go home happy; tell your friends!
Please keep in mind that parking in the Haight Ashbury can be a challenge. Give your self extra time if you plan to drive.
Public transit: 5, 6, 21, 33, 37, 48, 71, N-Judah -- all within 7 minutes walk or less from the Carriage House.
House concerts are an amazing way to enjoy live music with friends and connect with the artist in a more personal way. If you are not sure what a house concert is like, please watch the short Invitation Video below!
Video: You're invited to (What is) a House Concert!